To create high levels of customer satisfaction and achieve the organisational mission, organisations must become “One Big Team Working Together”. Everyone must contribute their ideas, working together as internal customers. This requires a radical shift in “management” paradigm where leaders and professionals realise the importance of employee involvement in the management process i.e. the importance of encouraging and motivating employees to contribute their ideas as well as to harness the employees’ potential, and adopt a major change of role.
In the post-Industrial “command and control” era, business demands a new breed of leader who couples technical skills with good people leadership - the ability to manage and motivate for excellence.
This seminar will enable the participants to:
- Manage and motivate their employees towards excellent performance
- Learn to help their employees to harness their full potential towards excellence in the workplace
- Understand employees’ personal needs and motivate innovative thinking
- Apply knowledge of individual differences to motivate others
- Remove blocks to motivation and develop people skills to motivate others
By the end of the seminar, participants will:
- Gain insights into their own strengths and weaknesses and leadership styles
- Be able to understand the emotional makeup of their teams, colleagues and customers
- Have begun to develop leadership competencies and skills to motivate employees
- Understand and begin to practice innovative leadership
- Have built a foundation for continuous Improvement
- Be able to harness their employees’ emotional intelligence to release creativity in the workplace
- Understand and practice key people skills to motivate towards excellence
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 16 - 20 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.