This training seminar has been specifically designed to develop the competency of supervisory personnel in the oil and gas sectors by equipping them with the knowledge, skills and understanding to achieve Supervisory Excellence in this critical, high hazard industry. It has long been recognized that the Supervisory level is the leverage that ensures that management decisions are acted on.
On this Supervisory training seminar you will learn about utilising management and leadership techniques to problem solve day-to-day problems and workforce issues, pro-actively delegate, provide clear communication and direction, effectively develop yourself and others, control your team, your work environment; as well as create a climate and culture for improved safety. This seminar is essential development for supervisors operating and working in the oil and gas industry.
This training seminar will feature:
- The unique and important role of the supervisor for organizational success and development
- Practical analysis of risks, creative problem solving techniques to provide effective decisions
- Powerful motivation and delegating skills to control teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills techniques, as well as lead meetings and team briefs
- Developing people, coaching skills and increasing team performance
- Methods in achieving the safety culture and target zero
By the end of this training seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the important role and responsibilities of a Supervisor in the organisation
- Determine effective problem solving risk identification and analysis within their working environment
- Apply powerful interpersonal techniques to improve communication in order to effectively delegate and control teams
- Apply development, coaching, mentoring and feedback techniques to increase optimum people performance
- Improve the safety climate and culture across the organisation through their attitude and actions
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 23 - 27 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.