Hotel marketing is more than a few standards, tried and true sales techniques. We begin by taking the time to understand the unique environment in which each hotel operates. Specific marketing strategies are devised and then translated into a detailed plan of action. The thoroughness of our marketing plan process translates into an efficient and effective marketing effort.
We understand that implementing a hotel's marketing strategy means much more than telling salespeople what to do. It also means impressing upon the entire staff the importance of customer service because a satisfied customer is the best marketing tool available.
The marketing plan is monitored regularly to make sure it is executed as planned. Many functions are coordinated centrally in order to allow the hotel’s staff to focus on those things only they can do at the local level.
Here you will learn how to:
- Price your product for maximum profit
- Generate lots of free publicity
- Set-up systems that will make your life a lot easier
- Develop a product that fits a profitable niche
- Measure your level of guest/customer satisfaction is high
- Recruit and manage a sales specialists
- Market your product on the Internet
- Make the most of your advertising
- Appreciate the local opportunities that already exist in your area.
- Introduction to Marketing
- Service Characteristics
- The Role of Marketing in Strategic Planning
- The Marketing Environment
- Marketing Information Systems and Marketing Research
- Consumer Markets and Consumer Buying Behaviour
- Organisational Behaviour of Group Markets
- Promoting Products: Public Relations and Sales Promotion
- Professional Sales
- Destination Marketing
For whom: Sales Representative, Marketers, Managers, Heads of Departments, Sales Executive and other who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Jun 26 - 26 Jun, 2017
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira (N120,000.00) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.