Every multi-departmental physical business needs to have a front office or reception to receive the visitors. Front Office Department is the face and as well as the voice of a business. Regardless of the star rating of the hotel or the hotel type, the hotel has a front office as its most visible department. For a business such as hospitality, the front office department comes with an aspect of elevating customer experience with the business. Front Office department is a common link between the customers and the business. This workshop provides best practice and skills in Hotel Front Desk Operations Management.
Basic Responsibilities of Front Office Department
- Creating guest database
- Handling guest accounts
- Coordinating guest service
- Trying to sell a service
- Ensuring guest satisfaction
- Handling in-house communication through PBX
- Interacting with the guests to handle request for an accommodation.
- Checking accommodation availability and assigning it to the guest.
- Collecting detail information while guest registration.
- Creating a guest’s account with the FO accounting system.
- Issuing accommodation keys to the guest.
- Settling guest payment at the time of check-out.
- Determining the type of guest (fresh/repeat) by checking the database.
- Ensuring preferences of the guest to give a personal touch to the service.
- Maintaining guest’s account with the accounting system.
- Preparing the guest’s bill.
- Collecting the balance amount of guest bills.
- Generating reports.
Guest Cycle in Hotel
For Whom: Front Desk Personnel, Managers, Supervisors, Security Personnel and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Oct 23 - 26 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira (N120,000.00) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA4 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.