This course is designed to give delegates the knowledge and confidence they require to overcome objections, close more sales, and generate new business opportunities. Specific emphasis is placed on developing face-to-face communication skills, persuasion techniques, and sales negotiation strategies. This course will also give participants a deep dive into core marketing strategies, best practices, and planning principles such as customer and competitor analysis, value pricing, relationship management, brand management, and social media marketing.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit Marketing Managers, Marketing Professionals, Public Relations Practitioners and anybody that wants to develop their knowledge on strategic marketing plans
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Oversee the company marketing function to identify new customers for products and services
- Establish short and long-range marketing plans, objectives, and operating procedures
- Explore new ways to identify and engage new customers using social media platforms
- Develop effective marketing communication programmes
- Conduct periodic analysis of marketing efforts, effectiveness and ROI
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies
- Analyze existing product and markets in terms of the ability to gain market share, grow revenue and sustain or grow profitability
- Establish metrics for the measurement of marketing programme effectiveness