This is to teach the best practices in electronic archives and records keeping management. Records management principles and automated records management systems aid in the capture, classification, and on-going management of records throughout their lifecycle. Such a system may be paper based (such as index cards as used in a library), or may be a computer system, such as an electronic records management application.
- Electronic records management.
- Digital archiving, with an emphasis on archiving databases and websites.
- Records management (paper and electronic)
- Electronic governance.
- Classifying and Storing Records
- Digital cataloguing of and online access to archives.
- Records management in general.
- Organizational Policies concerning records
- Integrating records management into business systems and processes.
- Contingency, Disaster Planning and Data Recovery
- Document Management
- Related IT issues.
For whom: Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Secretaries, Admin Officers and Personal Assistants in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Jun 20 - 23 Jun, 2017
|NGN 100,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed, 5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.