This workshop focuses on the macro economic situation and how it will affect all the economic agents. This course wills ex-ray the recent monetary and fiscal policies of the government and the impact on the corporations. These policies will among other things include CBN regulations, national budget, political dynamics, global economic dynamics and the way forward for corporations.
Who should attend?
Expected to participate in this course will include policy formulators, planners, heads of business units, persons involved in the formulation of policies, strategies and tactics in organisations.
- Economic policy direction of the government and the world economic policy trend
- Critical analysis of global and domestic economic trend
- Vital economic policy indicators
- Backup plan for corporate economic vulnerability
- Strategies for managing economic vulnerability,
- Approaches for optimizing uncertainties in the economy.