Injuries and illnesses occur in workplaces and thus it is important for every employer to have in place a basic first aid arrangement that caters for employees at all times in their workplaces.
This training program is designed to equip participants with the skills and knowledge required by “an appointed person” to be able to deal with an emergency until medical help is available.
At the end of this course participants will be able to;
- Understand and demonstrate to a level of competence all aspects of emergency first aid.
- Take immediate action upon encountering an accident or other medical emergency
- Acquire the Knowledge, Understanding and Proficiency of basic first aid
- Deal with emergency situations
- Know the limits of basic first aid
- Appreciate the human body structure and functions
HSE Personnel, any person who has an interest in first aid skills or who is required to undertake the role of First Aider within his/her organization.