The broad objective of the workshop is to expose and equip participants with current skills and knowledge of life cycle of projects and programmes from a gender perspective.
What to be learnt
To achieve the above stated objectives, the content covers among others:
- Gender and Development
- Gender Mainstreaming: An Overview
- Mainstreaming Gender into different project stages
- Gender Responsive budgeting in Sectorial Policies and Plan
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
- Advocacy, Lobbying and Negotiating Skills
- Gender Disaggregated Data and Sensitive Indicators.
Who to Attend
The Workshop is designed for project staff Advisers, desk officers, trainers and consultants involved in facilitating project management on GL 08-12 in Local Government, State and Federal Public Service and their equivalent in the private sector and Non – Governmental Organizations.