The broad objective of the Workshop is to discuss Institutional arrangement in gender and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) and mainstream it into policy making process.
What to be learnt
To achieve the above stated objectives, the content covers among others:
- Gender and Development: Review of MDG’s using Gender lens;
- Overview of Sustainable Development Goals
- Mainstreaming Gender in SDG’s at National, State and Local levels
- Institutional Arrangement for SDG’s
- Post- 2015 Development Agenda and SDG’s
- Gender Mainstreaming.
Who to Attend
The Workshop is designed for Officers on GL 08-12 in Local Government, State and Federal Public Service and their equivalent in the private sector and Non-Governmental Organisations.