The broad objective of the course is to enable participants identify the skills required to effectively analyse and interpret cash-flow and financial statement in SMEs.
What is to be learnt
To achieve the above stated objectives, the content covers among others;
- Management of SMEs
- Financial Management in SMEs
- Sources and Financing Options for SMEs
- Revenue and Expenditure Control in SMEs
- Budgeting, Accounting and Auditing of SMEs
- Account Records and Information Management in SMEs
- Use of ICT in SMEs
Who to Attend
This Course is designed for Account Officers, Entrepreneurs, Officers on Grade Levels 08 - 12 who work in the position of financial responsibility in Federal, State and Local Government and their counterparts in Private Sector Organizations.