New business is the engine of every company’s growth and profitability. Your business survival is largely tied to your ability to win new customers and keep the existing ones. This course is specially packaged to take you through the process of planning, prospecting and positioning your company for winning new customers.
- Understand new business as a growth strategy
- Identify sources of new business
- Acquire techniques for generating useful leads
- Know how to turn suspects into prospects
- Evaluate customers potentials
- Learn the key success factors for winning
- Make attractive offer analysis and sell solutions
- Be able to sell products professionally.
- Nigerian Business Environment
- Planning your strategies, tactics and timing
- New business objectives
- New business process
- Generating new business leads
- Competitor analysis
- Understanding your target market
- How to analyse the motivations and priorities of key individual
- Handling different personality types
- Partnering and relationship building
- Retention, reactivation and acquisition strategies
- Negotiating skills
- Converting web traffic into sales leads
- Building and leveraging customer loyalty.
WHO Should Attend
Officers and Managers in sales and marketing with responsibility for business development.
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos. Nigeria
||Aug 07 - 08 Aug, 2017
Discounts off regular fees for Open Programme: 3-5 nomination - 5%
Programme also available as in plant. Fee: Negotiable.