This course is designed to help you understand the credit management methodology and tackle the issues related to late payment by laying out the options available to you. Through expert facilitation, participants will quickly come to understand and use the processes and procedures required for effective credit control so as to improve company cash flow and reduce debtors. Effective credit management also requires one to understand the evasion tactics of debtors and the legal process involved in debt recovery.
- Establish effective credit and collection policies
- Acquire negotiation and reconciliation techniques
- Improve cash flows with effective credit control management
- Identify insolvency signs and take appropriate action
- Counter debtor delay tactics
- Understand the legal procedures in debt recovery.
- The business model Credit policy and management
- The stakeholder’s analysis
- The stages of credit control
- Credit risk assessment: quantitative and qualitative techniques
- Payment terms and methods
- Dealing with disputed debt
- Good practice in debtor’s management
- Understanding debtor’s evasion tactics
- Pre-commencement checklists
- Legal procedures for debt recovery
Who Should Attend
Sales managers, Credit controllers, Accountants, Accounts receivable officers and Officers involved in the credit function
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos.
||Aug 14 - 15 Aug, 2017
Discount off regular fees for open Programme: 3-5 nomination 5%
Programme also availbe as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable.