This special two-day course is designed to introduce new skills and approaches to provide a stimulus for the more experienced team members, so that they can have something new to try out to improve flagging sales and revenue especially in a recessional economy.
- Plan to generate more opportunities within the existing customers
- Prospect and open new doors to create your own opportunities with more confidence
- Look for opportunities to involve key members of Decision Making Unit (DMU) in the whole process to increase their commitment
- Sell against the competition with more confidence and professionalism
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell to customers
- Manage relationships with key customers
- Build customer loyalty
- Manage customers’ expectations
- Re-prioritize time to focus on accounts with more potential
- Learn to handle stall tactics
- Overview of Nigerian Business environment
- Key success factors
- What sales people must do differently?
- The driving principles for selling in a recession
- Selling like consultants
- The concept of “Provocative” selling
- Competitive Analysis from the customer’s perspective
- Building customer loyalty
- Leveraging on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) architecture
- Value differentiation
- Managing customers’ expectations
- Handling price related objections
- Win-win negotiation skills
- Handling stall tactics
WHO Should Attend
Executives and managers in sales and marketing functions in manufacturing, banking and service industries.
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos.
||Sep 18 - 19 Sep, 2017
Discounts off regular fees for Open programme: 3-5 Nominations 5%.
Programme also available as in plant. Fee: Negotiable
Available as Open Programme and In-plant