The workshop will teach participants how to maximize the use of their corporate assets, accurately appraise their value, set up paperwork, from and systems to get timely and accurate information and make smooth transition from a manual system to a computerized system.
The workshop is aimed at sharpening the skill of participants in handling various asset insurance functions and other Asset safety functions.
- Local and Internationals (offshore) procurement of Fixed Assets
- Fixed Assets ad Corporate Liquidity Management.
- Fixed Asset Maintenance Management.
- Processes for obtaining approval for Assets qualifying for capital allowances from Federal Ministry of Industries.
- Keeping fixed asset records: Invoice, ledgers, registrars, etc.
- The role of Information technology in Asset documentation.
- Accounting for Property Plant, Equipment:
- Tax Implications in Fixed Assets Financing and Accounting
- How and when should you revalue your Fixed Assets
- Elements of Fixed Assets Insurance.
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Property Insurance Police
- Fire Insurance Policy
- Insurance claims administration and documentation.
- Managing claims disputes
- Emerging trends and future challenges
The Workshop Is Designed For:
Directors, Administrators and policy makers Accountants and Other Managers/Officials Involved in making and execution of corporate decisions in both the public and private Sectors including Banks, Oil Companies, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing Companies, Service Companies, Trading Organisations, Government Ministries ,Parastatals, Agencies, Commissions, Local Governments, etc.