On successful completion of the Expert Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Level-1, 2 and 3 Safety,
Participants should be able to:
- Determine how and where accidents can occur and Identify a variety of hazards in the workplace, and assess risk.
- Identify suitable controls for eliminating or significantly reducing slips, trips and falls in the workplace, understanding fall hazards and Knowing what their employer’s responsibilities is to protect workers from workplace hazards.
- Identifies materials that are potential hazards and their proper handling and storage procedures and It distinguishes potential ignition sources and the proper control procedures of those materials.
- Systems used to control workplace hazards and It identifies persons responsible for maintaining the equipment and systems.
- Identifies persons responsible for the control safety programmes and It describes good housekeeping procedures necessary to insure the control of accumulated flammable and combustible waste material and residues to avoid a fire emergency.
- Provides employees with regard to worksite hazards to which they may be exposed
|62 Odogun Avenue (New – Layout) Off Jakpa – Ekpan Road, Effurun – Warri, Delta State.
||Jul 10 - 13 Jul, 2019
|NGN 30,000.00||((Fee Includes: Training, Registration, Exams, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials only))|
The Course Coordinator 08100043964
This course is facilitated by our team of multidisciplinary certified HEALTH & SAFETY practicing Professionals.