This is a programme for managers who are advancing beyond selling to managing sales. It is to raise the proficiency levels of managers who supervise your sales people. It treats the important topics of business skills and management as desirable for profitable sales in a manager’s respective territories:
- Creating More Customers
- Performing for Profit.
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Ability to agree meaningful standards of performance with the salespeople
- Ability to formulate a control system to measure the standards
- Ability to forecast sales
- Ability to influence profit
- Ability to motivate the salespeople to keep to sales budget
- Ability to improve salespeople's use of time they allocate to key areas of their territories and customers
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Sales Team Lead Core Competencies
- Sales Management: Key Tasks
- Forces that mould a Sales Team leader
- Personal Organization & Disciplined Time Effectiveness
- What Results the Company Expects:
- Qualitative Results
- Quantitative Results
- The Job of a Sales Team Lead
- Transition into managerial role
- What’s special about you as a Field Sales Manager?
- Goals a manager pursues
- Team management skills
- Communicating effectively.
- Business Development Priorities
- Setting targets for field sales people
- Field work, coaching and counseling
- Territory development and management
- Management Style
- Influence Skills
- Organizing sales meeting and conference
- Sales Meeting: Touch Points
- Controlling the sales team
- Field coaching and counseling
- Field report writing.
- Motivating the Sales team
- Why Motivate?
- Factors Affecting Motivation
- Influencing Styles.
- Coaching Skills
- Probing a sales situation
- Problem solving
- Generating options
- Sales strategy/tactics
- Management and Leadership Skills
- Use of powers conferred on them as leaders
- Success guide.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Apr 04 - 06 Apr, 2018
Registration: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.