This Advanced Strategic Warehousing and Stores Management will discuss the following
- Efficient warehouse operations do the following:
- Provide timely customer service
- Keep track of items so that they can be found easily and correctly.
- Minimize the organization’s physical effort and thus
Participants in this course will:
- Understand the strategic importance of warehousing and stores management in company profitability.
- Appreciate the underlying principles and applications of Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Use the accounting procedures required in issuance of materials
- Apply the concept of the organization distribution cost as a working model
- Implement good warehousing practices.
- Types of Warehouses
- Warehouse design, partitioning and control procedures
- Partition/stock locations
- Flow of Materials:
- Purchased materials
- Work In Progress (WIP)
- Numbering and classification systems for different stores items
- Combination of numeric and alphabet.
- Stock Control
- Stock Classification
- Stock Counts
- Stock Accuracy
- Stock Valuation
- Safety Stock
- Stock Keeping
- Reporting Processes for Stock
- Processing of Stock-Essence of Timing.
- Issuance of materials, FIFO, LIFO, etc
- Materials Requisition Planning (MRP)
- Finished Goods:
- Distribution Planning
- Distribution Control
- Maintenance, Repair and Operational Supplier (MRO)
- Store keeping and related documentation
- Inventory management
- Handling of Returned Goods/Objections.
- Good house-keeping practices:
- Treatment of discrepancies
- Obsolescence, obsoleteness, redundancy and deterioration
- Numeric competence
- Hard working
- Good public relations
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Identification and Assessment of Inventory Risks
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos
||Apr 04 - 06 Apr, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.