This course delivers five broad competencies:
- Ability to develop marketing strategy to guide the plan for different brands in the company.
- Ability to manage the performance of the company’s brands.
- Ability to communicate and promote the brands successfully to the different customer segments.
- Ability to monitor the profitability of each product category.
- Ability to identify new market needs which brand innovation can meet.
- What a Brand is
- Brands and Products - the Total Product Concept
- The core product
- The expected product
- The augmented product
- The potential - Brand Perception
- The Importance of Brands
- What strong brands have in common
- Elements of a brand identity
- What makes a brand great
- The Benefits of Brands
- A Compendium of Branding Terminologies
- Brand Essence
- Brand Planning
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Domain
- Brand Value
- Brand Personality
- Brand Assets
Strategic Brand Planning
- The 5-Forces Model for Brand Managers
- Comparative prominence of rival brands
- Competence of rival companies
- Bargaining power of customers
- Substitute products
- Threat of other brands share of pocket.
- The Battle for Market Leadership
- Mind share
- Market share
- Segment thinking - the STP model
Product Managers Planning Focus
- Finding and choosing the right market segment(s) to serve
- Making each product become a stronger brand
- Differentiating the brand from what competing brands offer
- Making one’s brands special for each different customer and consumer categories
- Keeping the customers loyal for a long period
- Reducing the cost of getting new customers
- Measuring the payback from advertising, sales promotion, and public relations.
- The Seven Steps of a Brand Plan
- External analysis
- Internal analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Brand strategy
- Operational plan
- Brand Building Blocks
- The value proposition
- The relationship management
- The mental imagery - emotional perception.
- Rules of Competition and Market Strategy
- Sequence and time of actions
- Committing resources
- Seizing the initiative
- Out-performing competition.
- Communications Mix
- Detailing and selling
- Projects and promotions
- Direct marketing
- PR and publicity
- Working with Communication Agencies
- Why are agencies hired?
- Ideal communication partners
- Client/agency partnership
- The favorite client
- Tips on enhancing client/agency effectiveness
- Building trust.
- Working with Sales
- The Reps work habits
- The Reps’ motivation
- Standards of brand knowledge
- Keying-in visit on brand management into territories timetable
- Debriefing the Reps.
- Brand Profitability
- Sensitivity analysis of brand promotional expenses
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||May 23 - 25 May, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.