This course is continuous leadership development training. It sharpens the leadership qualities of individuals to make sure that the followers are lead well and the leader achieves his best result using people. This is an advance leadership workshop and areas covered in this workshop include: art of making the leader the subordinate and the subordinate the leader for high team performance, incorporating the subordinate’s models into leadership styles among others.
- Defining the roles of the team into the short and long term business objectives.
- Narrowing down individual performance targets to the overall business objectives.
- Contemporary leadership qualities and styles that keep the goal of the organisation intact
- Incorporating the subordinates models into leadership styles.
- Averaging the performance of a team for assessing the leader.
- Subordinating the leaders’ role for high team performance.
- Case study, questions and answers
Team leaders, head of departments, senior managers, and all those aspiring to be in leadership position