Results shown in the profit and loss account and statement of financial position of a company is a reflection of efforts of many in the organisation. Financial management starts with a good management of the cost accounting and management accounting. It is therefore, imperative for cost and management accountants to be updated with the up to date knowledge of the skills needed to implement good cost and management accounting programs. This course addresses the issues earlier highlighted.
Cost accountants, management accountants, accountants/account officers, account managers, finance mangers, CEO managing their businesses, personal assistants among others.
- Laying a good costing platform.
- Making optimal decision in risk and uncertainty conditions.
- Transfer pricing and performance evaluation.
- Vital information for decision making.
- Vital information for planning and control.
- Segment and divisional performance