The Water Distribution System Design Workshop for Mid and High-rise Buildings is not limited to lessons on how to prepare design drawings, calculations, but also includes discussions that will start from what are the common sources of Water Supply, the ideal Method of Water Distribution System to be used in buildings of different types of occupancy.
Since preparation of Proper Construction Drawings is very important, during the Workshop, proper preparation of Plumbing Plans (Drawings) will also be discussed, the attendees should also know the Basics in Quantity Take-off of Waterline System Fittings. Lastly, the Workshop will be focused on the “Step by Step Procedure of How to Design the Components of Domestic Water Distribution System from Tanks to Pumps.
To update them the latest and modern methods in Building Design and Construction, especially, the trend now in Construction Sites is Multi-Tasking. The Programs will also help our professionals know on how to comply Green Building Codes and Ordinances pertaining to Sustainability System Design.
- Technical Introduction
- What are the common sources of Domestic Water Supply.
- What are the most popular Methods of Domestic Water Supply Distribution System for Mid-rise and
- High-rise Buildings.
- Up-feed System
- Down-feed System
- Techniques in Waterline System Piping Layout
- Plumbing legends and symbols review
- Plumbing fixtures mounting dimensions standards
- How to draw proper Waterline System Piping Layout, Isometric view and Schematic Diagrams
- Techniques in Waterline System Fittings Quantity Take-off
- Step by Step Procedure on How to Design Domestic Water Distribution System for Mid and High-rise Buildings
- Discuss the most IDEAL Building Water Distribution Systems to adopt for Mid and High-rise Buildings and its components
- How to size-up Domestic Water Reserve Storage Tank
- How to size-up Elevated Water Tank
- How to size-up waterline pipes (risers/down-feeds, branch lines) using Velocity Limitation Method with the aid of the Tables and Charts found in Local and International Plumbing Codes.
- Discuss the difference, advantages and disadvantages of inverter controlled constant pressure booster pumping system and the traditional hydropneumatics tank system
- How to determine the capacity of Transfer Pump
- How to determine the capacity of Booster Pump
- How to size-up Pressure Tank and a Bladder Tank
- Question and Answer Portion