Instead of spending time replacing or repairing a pump, it is much more efficient to focus on preventing pump failure in the first place. From the pump and pump system, to the people who operate, maintain and design the pump system, this workshop will teach participants how to identify the real problems causing pump failure and how to avoid repeating more problems in the future.
- Pump classification
- Basic hydraulic and pump concepts and definitions
- How centrifugal pumps work
- Net positive selection head (NPSH)
- Horsepower and efficiency
- Reading pump curves
- Pump system curves
- Effect of pump operation on mechanical reliability
- Specifying the right pump
- Seals and packing for pumps
- Good pump system designs and installation practices
- Optimizing your pump operation
- Condition monitoring of pumps
- Install, start-up and commission a pump
FOR WHOM: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel.
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with Professional Engineering Consults.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 16 - 19 Oct, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00||(The workshop fee is N125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allow
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.