At the end of this Negotiation Strategies for Better Purchasing Value Course Participants will be able to:
- Develop effective negotiation strategies to meet the purchasing needs of the organization
- Implement those strategies to maximize purchasing value
- Discover the appropriate negotiation style for each situation
- Handle and deal with complex negotiation situations
- Understand supplier strong points and buyer strong points
- Developing Buyer Needs and Requirements
- Forming the Purchasing Negotiation Team
- Understanding the Buyer and Supplier Position
- Supplier and Market Analysis
- Reducing the Supplier Portfolio to the Critical Few Elements
- Forming a Pre-Negotiation Checklist
Implementing the Strategy
- How to Make the Purchasing Plan Operational
- When to Negotiate?
- Where to Negotiate?
- Understanding Supplier Expectations
Developing a Negotiating Style
- Attributes of a Good Negotiator
- How the Buyer Can Develop Those Attributes
- Types of Questioning Styles
- Expressing Your Purchasing Needs Effectively
- Active Listening Techniques
Positions of Strength
- Supplier Strong Points
- Buyer Strong Points
- Being Aware of Supplier Hidden Tactics
Dealing with Complex Negotiations
- Single Source Supplier
- Win and Win Meets Win and Lose
- Backdoor Buying
- Raging Emotions
- Friends as Suppliers
Preparing and conducting individual and team negotiations
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 23 - 26 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.