At the end of the Advanced Warehouse Management workshop, Participants will be able to:
- Understand the strategic importance of warehousing and stores management
- Appreciate the underlying principles and applications of Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Use the accounting procedures required in issuance of materials
- Apply the concept of the organization distribution cost as a working model
- Implement good warehousing practices.
- Types of Warehouses
- Warehouse design, partitioning and control procedures partition and stock locations
- Inventory: Ordering and Flow of Materials:
- Numbering and classification systems for different stores items
- Combination of numeric and alphabet.
- Stock Control, Classification and Counting
- Reporting Processes for Stock
- Issuance of materials, FIFO, LIFO
- Materials Requisition Planning (MRP)
- Distribution Planning and Control
- Maintenance, Repair and Operational Supplier (MRO)
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Sep 25 - 28 Sep, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.