Construction supervisors are responsible for on-site management, safety and logistics and other issues in one of the most challenging work environments. This Quality construction site supervison and material handling training will help delegates hone their skills and understand current best practices to keep their sites safe and efficient.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for Construction Managers, Supervisors and those interested in gaining general knowledge in construction management.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Using organizational skills to build successful teams for completion of project tasks
- Understanding building codes, safety guidelines and regulations addressing construction projects
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Understanding how construction equipment works for inspection, operation and maintenance of these equipment
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of projects and ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met
- Manage sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs