By the end of this training, you will learn to:
- Explain how to design stores procedures
- Change and improve methods
- Understand how wasteful activities/costs can be eliminated
- Obtain added value for money with improved customer service
- Improve internal productivity
- Use of IT in the Stores procedures, Regulations and Practices
- Maximizing of Space and Cost Reduction
- The Role of the Stores procedures, Regulations and Practices
- Strategy and Understanding Key Elements stores regulations and practices
- Product Classification
- Financial management in regulation, practices/store management
- Fundamental stores and logistics management
- Measuring stocks and store operations
- Material planning and stock control
- Stock reconciliations discrepancies
- Security and Loss
- Developing stores operational action plan for Regulations and Practices
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Jul 17 - 20 Jul, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.