PRINCE2 Foundation certificate course is available on JK Michaels’s open public schedule, or JK Michaels can come to you to run the course at your own premises. Online learning is also available for individuals and groups.
Officially launched in October 1996, PRINCE2® is the method used for planning and managing projects in the public and private sectors. The method is used for a wide variety and size of projects. PRINCE2® is universally accepted as best practice project management.
Prince2 Foundation Certificate Course Objectives?
The key objectives of PRINCE2 Foundation course are:
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation level
- Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
- Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
Prince2 Foundation Certificate Course approach?
The PRINCE2 Foundation course is a mixture of input and practical sessions, delivered by an APM Group approved trainer with practical experience of project management.
JK Michaels highly acclaimed e-learning event preparation is available to everyone attending this event. Delegates should spend approximately 5-10 hours studying the pre-course material in order to be well prepared for the course.
Due to the intense nature of this course, delegates should plan to commit approximately 1 hour each evening during the course for study and review.
JK Michaels’s flexible approach to the management of the course means that delegates can choose to continue on the course for a further two days to complete Practitioner level, or return at a later date to complete the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam if they so wish.
What examinations are taken on the course?
PRINCE2 Foundation Exam: 1 hour, closed book exam consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions.
What course materials are included?
PRINCE2 Online Event Preparation
JK Michaels’s highly acclaimed online event preparation is available to everyone attending this event. Delegates should spend approximately 5-10 hours studying this pre-course material in order to be well prepared for the course.
- PRINCE2 Primer -This is an overview of the PRINCE2 method that is sent with your pre-course materials.
- PRINCE2 Foundation Handout - Provided during the course, this handout includes the tasks used during the course, a copy of the slides used by the trainer, Key Learning Points, and the APMG sample foundation exam paper.