Improve fraud detection, define your investigative skills and learn how to help your organization address the challenge of fraud. This highly participative workshop covers techniques for detecting and investigating fraud. You will also explore fraud detection, learn how to incorporate fraud detection into routine audit activity, learn investigation methods, strategies and approaches to help your organization fight fraud.
- Creating an Environment for Dealing with Fraud
- Fraud-related challenges in today’s environment
- Dealing with Management
- Expectations about Detection and Investigation
- Fraud Prevention
- Detecting Fraud in Routine Audits
- How fraud surfaces
- Reasons why Auditors don’t detect fraud
- Symptoms of fraud occurrence
- Understanding “Red flag”
- Building fraud Considerations into the audit program
- Fraud and Technology
- The impact of fraud on current technology
- Computer crime examples
- Fraud detection using Data monitoring techniques
- Fraud Exposures and Audit Suggestions
- Construction and Contracting
- Fraudulent Financial Reporting
- Investigation for Internal Auditors
- Elements of a complete Investigation
- Investigate Tasks
- Investigating Tools, Techniques and Strategies
- Suggestions for Identifying the perpetrator
All Internal Auditors and Risk Managers in the Public and Private Sector
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.