This is a hands-on course that focuses on the organization and structure of internal audit reports, and includes case study activities for practicing the basics of audit report writing.
- Principles of an internal audit report design
- Analysis and application of professional standards of internal audit (Standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors) related to internal audit
- Review stakeholder requirements and structure - a report to meet their needs
- Information sources for the audit report: data collection and working papers preparation “three necessary internal auditor’s steps
- Forming report users’ pyramid and discussing their expectations (work in teams)
- Report purposes and elements: content and logical structure
- Defining report structure and topics based on user’s expectations
- Presenting the findings
- Writing of audit findings: different styles
- Selection of key findings to include in the report
- Choosing the right style and method of presenting information
- Executive summary: recommended format
- Writing of recommendations of an internal auditor: grammatical and stylistic peculiarities
- Preparing to present an internal auditor’s report: editing and self-editing
- Presenting an auditor’s report: using text and graphics, strategies for
- answering questions, reconciliation of an action plan
For Whom: All Internal Auditors and Risk Managers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Dec 11 - 14 Dec, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.