Deploying a new operating system can be a time-consuming and error- prone process. Windows processes a powerful set of deployment and administrative tools that can facilitate a smooth upgrade or redeployment of the operating system. In this workshop, you gain the fundamental knowledge to evaluate various deployment solutions and provide ongoing management of enterprise systems.
* Creating custom Windows Images
- Generating the reference machine
- Capturing reference Images
- Deploying Custom Images
- Servicing Offline Images
* Implementing Complex Deployment Techniques
- Configuring Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
- Rolling out like Touch Images
- Replacing user Desktops
* Managing Activation
- Selecting appropriate activation models
- Employing License activation tools
* Implementing Remote Administration
- Distributing Settings with group policies
- Extending the administrative toolbet
- Remoting into servers and Workstations
- Performing command-line administration
* Troubleshooting and Recovery
- Backing and Recovering Windows data
- Monitoring System Performance and Health
- Maintaining backwards compatibility
For Whom: System Administrators, IT Supervisors/Managers, Chief Information Officers, IT Personnel and those who require knowledge in Database System Design, Implementation and Management.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Sep 25 - 28 Sep, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00||(Workshop fee is N125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.