This workshop is designed for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, designing and deploying a physical and a logical windows server infrastructure including the network services necessary. It will also cover the knowledge and skills needed to provide an enterprise solution that support manual and automated server installations in a physical and virtual environment including the supporting file and storage services.
Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
- Server upgrade and migration plan
- Planning for virtualization
- Appropriate server deployment strategy
- Implementing an automated deployment strategy
Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration
- Designing DHCP Servers
- Planning DHCP Scopes
- Designing an IPAM provisioning strategy
- Managing servers and address spaces
Designing and Implementing a Group Policy Object Strategy
- Collecting the information required for a GPO design
- Designing and implementing GPOs
- Designing GPO processing
- Planning group policy management
Designing and Implementing Remote Access Services
- Planning and implementing direct access
- Planning and implementing VPN
- Planning and implementing Web application proxy
- Planning a complex remote access infrastructure
For Whom: Security and System Administrators, IT Personnel, IT Development managers, clients of IT and System and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Jul 24 - 27 Jul, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00||(Workshop fee is N125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.