By the end of the program, participants will be able to
- Understand the importance of customer service in a competitive environment
- Practice the techniques of managing customer expectations and delighting customers
- Agree on a strategy to recover from major setbacks and regain the loyalty of customers
- Customer Service
- Customer Services in a Competitive Environment
- Establishing Winning Relationships
- Customer Requirements for Quality
- Components and Gaps of Quality Service
- The Best-Practice Model and Service Quality Indicators
- Levels of Service Offered to your Customers
- Managing Customer Expectations
- Strategies and Actions to Delight Your Customers
- Professional Behaviour with the Customer
- Treating Customer as Royalty
- Strategies for Service Delivery
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Retaining Current Customers
- Recovering Lost Customers
- Attracting New Customers
- Polish your Perception Points
- Upgrading People Skills
For Whom: Marketing Staff, Managers/Supervisors, Sales Representatives and Senior Customer Service Staff in various segments of the organization in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Aug 28 - 31 Aug, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.