On this course participants will learn the practical skills and enhanced awareness, which are needed when playing the role of a professional.
- Advance negotiation and influencing skills
- The management contract-: taking ownership for your professional development.
- Qualities of a professional administrator
- Measuring and monitoring performances
- Successful presentations with organizational impacts
- Understanding and managing people and change
- Effective management style for success
- Communication and emotional intelligence management
- The people manager and projection vs perception
- Building trust and respect
- Administrative challenges, motivation and conversations
For Whom: Human Resources Managers, Admin Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Admin Officers, Team Leaders, Supervisors and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.