This Motor Insurance Administration course explains the basic structure of motor policies, looking principally at the private motor policy, but also highlighting the difference with other types of policy, including commercial motor, fleet, motorcycle and non-standard wordings.
At the end of the course you will have:
- Gained a knowledge of the different types of motor policy available
- Obtained an understanding of the insurance principles which guide the creation of conditions, exclusions, etc, found within most types of motor policy
- Understood the fundamental differences between personal and commercial motor policies.
- The basics of motor insurance
- How motor insurance is influenced by and works to support legal requirements
- The rating of motor risks
- Typical policy documentation
- Underwriting motor business
- Risk management including theft prevention
- Managing younger drivers including telematics
- Introduction to motor claims.
Staff Who Perform Related Function in The Public And Private Sector
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd
Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.