Participants will be will exposed to the best practice methods in international procurement. Your staff member needs to benefit from this very important workshop.
Fundamentals of Supplies and Store Management
- Understanding the meaning of stock i.e. raw materials, work-in-progress and finished goods
- Identifying and justifying the need for stock.
- Stores locations and management i.e. Central stores, Autonomous stores and semi- autonomous stores, advantages, disadvantages, stores layout, cleanliness etc.
- Modern store keeping methods
- Stock requisitioning procedures
- The approval process.
Purchasing and Supplies Administration
- Placing orders
- Screening suppliers for efficient performance i.e. performance bonds and implementation of terms
- The tendering process
- Issuing purchase orders: the do’s and don’ts
- Reviewing goods into stores- matching of LPOs, invoice, waybills, receipt vouchers, quality control, certificates etc.
- Identifying and exploring the international market
- International procurement” scope, planning and implications
- Understanding Nigerian Foreign exchange market including recent developments
- Shipping term and other uses including marine insurance
- Development in freight forwarding business in Nigeria including port reforms by the Federal Government
|New Laps Hotel – Plot 364 Obafemi Awolowo Way Jabi, Abuja
||Apr 24 - 26 Apr, 2019
Dr. Francis Okereke 08035062583
A Distinguished team of who are eminently qualified Professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop