The workshop, which will be a practical one, will teach the participants the preparation, analysis and interpretation of accounts from the rudimentary stages. The workshop will also dwell on basic accounting concepts and principles and their application in the preparation of accounts. It will also be quite refreshing for qualified and professional Accountants.
Evolution of Accounting
- History and development of accounting discipline
- The role and operations of accounting in management
- The relationship amongst the financial accountant, management accountant, tax managers, budget manager, treasury managers and internal auditors
- Accounting concepts.
- Basic records, invoices, receipts, correspondences.
- Principles and practice of double entry bookkeeping, books of accounts, ledgers, control accounts ad supporting records, trial balance, etc.
- Accounting treatment of fixed assets and current assets, depreciation and methods of making provision.
- Bad and doubtful debts and how they are crated
- Mechanics of accruals and prepayments
- Preparing accountings from incomplete records.
Preparing Final Accounts
- Preparing Manufacturing, Trading and Profit and Loss Accounts and Balance sheet from underlying records
- Preparation of Income and Expenditure Accounts and Statement of Affairs in the Public Sector.
- Tax issues in preparation of final accounts
|New Laps Hotel – Plot 364 Obafemi Awolowo Way Jabi ABUJA
||Jul 06 - 09 Jul, 2021
Dr. Francis Okereke 08035062583
A Distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop