This course is designed for everyone who requires either a generalist understanding or an in-depth knowledge of managing HR policies and procedures, and terms and conditions of employment. Many organizations develop ad hoc policies to solve immediate challenges. These policies are reactive to the situation rather than being proactive. Poorly developed policies lead to a lack of focus for both managers and employees.
However, more and more employers are taking a proactive approach to the development of policies and procedures creating a “best practice” approach to their overall HR policies.
This program will guide you to develop and implement “best practice” in your organization. You will ensure that your employment contracts and HR manuals meet your business needs, whilst attracting, retaining, engaging and motivating employees. In an increasingly competitive employment environment, when you want to attract and retain high performers, managing your employee relations and communications are increasingly critical tools that form part of your overall HR strategy.
This 5-day course will cover the key areas of HR policies and procedures so that you adopt best-practice to complete more efficiently in the war to attract talent, you will learn how to improve employee engagement whilst developing trust and fairness for both parties in the employer-employee relationship.
Course Key Takeaways
- Establish a systematic perceptive of Human Resource Management and its impact on your organization
- Develop and Implement “best practice” in your organization
- Find out how to develop and implement effective policies and procedures into your organization
- Observe performance management and its links with improving organizational performance
- Learn the importance of training and development and its impact on your organization’s bottom line
Who Should Attend?
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for:
Human Resources Specialists, and other HR professionals at all career levels working in the areas of:
- HR policies and Procedures
- Employee Relations
- Employee Communications
- Personnel Administration