ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHandS MS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHandS MS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OHandS MS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Understand the operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH and S MS) based on ISO 45001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 45001 in the context of an OHandS MS audit
|4th Floor NIS Building, Assbifi Road, Ikeja
||Mar 04 - 08 Mar, 2019
5% Discount is Applicable to 7 or More Staff from the Same Organization
Competent and experienced facilitators