By the end of this workshop "Business Fundamentals: Accounting, Management, Customer Service and logistics Sales and Marketing", participants would gain a better understanding of the key functional areas of - accounting, sales and marketing, customer service and logistics- and work cooperatively/collaboratively with other functional managers.
.In today's business world, some of the challenges to organizational and personal effectiveness are the building of silos and departmentalization by functional managers and executives. This is a carryover effect of the way these courses are taught as autonomous and unique functions.
Participants will learn how to:
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other functional managers to deliver superlative total company's result;
- Not only define what each function does, but also understand how other departments function; and
- Identify the needs of other departments and how each department's contribution to the company is synergized as opposed to conflicting and being counter –productive.
With this interdisciplinary approach managers and key officers of departments will be communicating more effectively and productively, thus improving the overall effectiveness of the organization.
- Accounting and Finance fundamentals
- Introduction to Management principles and best practices
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
Target Audience: Heads of departments, senior managers and executives in all functions in the organization.
||Apr 08 - 12 Apr, 2019
Dr. Kola Adekunle 07035367989 ;09090014351
Register four participants, get one free
Dr. Kola AdekunleProf MayungbeMr Felix AgboolaMr. Felix Agboola