Operational processes in companies and organizations are driven by people. When those who are responsible for driving the process either humanly or through technology lack the needed knowledge or skills a lot of challenges arise which most times leads to loss in profit, equipment breakdown, redundancy, down time amongst many more.
This training is designed specifically to enable to enable technical personnel understand the PLC system better, make basic modifications to the user control program and to troubleshoot quickly using both software and machine diagrams. Problem exercises are intensively given and are simulated with the aid of a PLC trainer. Aside the generic understanding of the PLC system, participants have the opportunity of product specific knowledge with intensive hands-on practice using Siemens S7 PLC Hardware, and Software/Simulators which will guaranty their efficiency and profitability.
At the end of the PLC - Siemens S7 Training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Operational principles of a PLC System
- Identify and describe the functions of the PLC system components
- Carry out basic installation and operation of a Siemens S7 PLC system
- Make a Program in Ladder Diagram
- Translate a ladder diagram program into electrical and logic circuits equivalent;
- Effectively Carry out Basic Maintenance and Troubleshooting of PLC systems
- Observe safe practices when working with PLC and its devices
Intensive and interactive lectures complemented by hands-on exercises using Siemens S7 PLC Hardware and Simulators/Software.
Electrical/Automation Engineers, Electrical/Automation Technicians, Personnel involved in Operation, Installation and Maintenance of PLC control systems/machine and engineers who seek to take a career in automation.