The Idea of HR being a strategic Partner to a wider organization isn’t new, but the knowledge of using basic HR data, analytics and metrics to accomplish the goal is a trend that most HR Professionals haven’t understand.
You may agree with me that HR Functions of recruitment, compensation, grievances management, employee engagement, benefit and compensation, training and development, separation among other HR functions would remain a mere supportive and cost centered practices if HR fails to quantify their function and justify this to guide decision making process in the organization.
Can you imagine what will happen if we took even 20% of the time we spent in analyzing financial data only to analyze people data? Ofcourse the result will aid us in forecasting performance of our workforce, hence productivity will ensue!
HR analytics as talks about the application of analytical facts and processes to the human resource department with the intention of providing insight to effectively manage employees towards attaining the goals of the organization quickly.
The course HR Data Analytics and Metrics for Achieving Corporate Results seeks to provide a high-level introduction to common analysis techniques, metrics as well as quality data gathering that guide HR experts to take a strategic view of organization through simple HR data as an enabler of key decisions as well as getting management’s buy ins for major HR/corporate strategic options.
BROAD COMPETENCIES ADDRESSED:
- Evolution of HRM and the understanding of the new stage of HR as a business Partner
- Understanding HR Budget in relations to company revenue.
- Strategies to being accountable for HR spending in reporting HR deliverables to Management.
- Strategic decision making through Continuum of Measurement Standards, Data Distribution and Reporting, Data analysis and Modeling/Forecasting.
- Why do you need HR metrics
- Understanding the Complexity of Workforce Data
- Speaking the Language of the Business through HR Metrics
- Building the Business of HR Metrics
- Principles of reporting HR metrics
- Simple HR Measurement in terms of Efficiency of HR function (Cost per hire, time to fill up, expense of HR among others.
- Simple HR Measurement in terms of Effectiveness of the function (Absence rate, New Hire Failure Factor, Performance Appraisal Participation Rate, New Hire Performance Satisfaction rate among others)
- Juxtaposing HR Analytics with Business Performance.
- Measuring cost of training in relations to organization’s revenue.
- 20 ways to save cost for your organization in the face of economic recession.
- Quantifying HR functions for corporate decision making
- How to generate HR data from regular HR Functions
- Creating an impactful HR Department.
- Turning HR metrics to Business intelligent reports.
- Simplifying date to serve as a Guide for business decisions
- Computing Data and Performance.
- Introduction to Employee engagement survey
- Strategic interpretation and presentation EE results to aid business owners in making corporate strategic decisions.
- Understanding of what triggers employee engagement
- Importance of HR data, metrics and analytics, and Predictive analytics for HR
- Practical HR Return on Investment Strategies.
- Integrating HR metrics into successful Execution of business strategy
- Sources and procedures for HR Data computation (Competency assessment database, HRMS, HR Service survey, Exit interview data computation,
- How to apply quantitative and qualitative analysis to understand trends and indicators in simple human resource data, understand and apply various statistical analysis methods.
- How to develop models of workforce behavior and forecasting internal and external needs and capabilities.
Who Should Attend?
The Training Course has been designed for:
- HR Managers and Officers
- HR Consultants
- HR System Managers
- Metrics Professionals and Specialists of Performance Management
- HR Analysts
- HR Advisors
- HR Coordinators
- Admin Managers and Officers
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand how to enhance HR credibility and prove HR value strategies to leaders in the organization.
- Get deep insight into workforce data.
- Grasp areas of waste for effective resource management (time, effort, budget, etc..)
- Track and manage individual and organizational performance (not only to prove the strategic worth of HR)
- Demonstrates the value of HR investments by showing the link between people and business strategies
- Use HR data, metrics, and analytics to guide decision making and support the strategic goals of your organization.
- Understand quantifiable way to manage your dynamism workforce and present this to enhance decision making.
- Get a better understanding of what triggers employee engagement and what motivational techniques can be used to get the best out of your employees
- Design a talent management framework in line with the company’s budget and workforce retention objectives.
- Integrate measurement to overall Talent Management strategy
- Know how to carry out an employee engagement survey and interpret the results in a meaningful way to aid business owners in making corporate strategic decisions.
- Develop your company’s approach to compensation and benefits management and incorporate it into your motivational strategy.
- Respond to business in advance through predictive analytics for Human Resources.
- Improve organizational performance through high quality talent related decisions
- Optimize talent supply chain and Increase ROI on Talent.
- Serving as a source of competitive advantage for organizations
- Integrate data gotten from HR metrics into successful Execution of business strategy.
- Research and analyze appropriate internal and external human resource metrics, benchmarks, and indicators.
- Employ appropriate software to record, maintain, retrieve and analyse human resources information (e.g., staffing, skills, performance ratings and compensation information).
- Apply quantitative and qualitative analysis to understand trends and indicators in simple human resource data, understand and apply various statistical analysis methods.