The Certificate in Sustainability Strategy © is accredited by the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) the professional body for over 15,000 environment and sustainability professionals from around the globe.
IEMA sets the accreditation criteria for the content and delivery of environment and sustain-ability training through robust quality assurance processes and provides professional development support in line with the IEMA Environmental Skills Map. IEMA‘s standards are used to deliver global sustainability and improve sustainability in organisations in all sectors and at all levels. Employees with the knowledge and skills to manage sustainability issues can drive productivity and competitiveness.
IN-CSR is the only IEMA accredited providers for this course in Africa and we have over the years differentiated ourselves as a leading Sustainability / CSR training provider in the region. Our world acclaimed Sustainability / CSR experts will provide you with one day intensive training on CSR Practitioners‘course (optional) followed by two days training on Sustainability Strategy to equip you with world class knowledge and skills required to succeed as a Sustainability / CSR Practitioner.
Attend our activity based in-company workshop or Public training course that will review the following modules:
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility – Context and Definition
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Dilemma
- Sustainable Strategic Growth Model - a solution to the Sustainability and CSR di-lemma ï§ Sustainability Footprints – tools for growth
- The Politics of Sustainability
- Case studies Each Module is delivered using interactive classroom lectures.
Why Take an IEMA Accredited Sustainability qualification?
If your goal is to become a CSR Sustainability practitioner, IEMA qualifications and membership of IEMA will help you achieve that. There are a range of membership levels dependent on your level of knowledge, industry experience and qualifications. IEMA membership provides a wide range of benefits available for people with a level of responsibility for sustainable business. In addition, IEMA qualifications
- Are globally recognised
- Cover sustainability and CSR needs across all industry sectors
- Will help you and your organisation improve sustainability and environmental performance
- Will assist you with your job search or career development
Even though there are no formal educational requirements, admission is a selective process based on professional achievement and organisational responsibility. We expect participants on this programme to have basic understanding of CSR either through education or practice.
Who should attend?
- Sustainability and Environmental Professionals
- MDA/MNC Employees
- CSR Managers
- Company Managers
- CSR Practitioners
- Public Relations Managers
- Marketing Managers and Directors
- Human Resources Managers and anyone who wishes to advance their understanding, bring added value to their organisation or get hold of the highly sort after and globally recognised CSR Sustainability Certificate to progress their career.