It is widely acknowledged that women perform better and more successfully in situations where a high degree of empathy, communication skills and interpersonal skills are required. Every organisation has at least one or two women who seem to know and work well with everyone. They get things done faster, more efficiently, and seemingly with less stress and manage to lower the emotional temperature in situations. What’s the secret to their success - the ability to build and maintain workplace relationships and confront situations assertively and openly.
This comprehensive and innovative training course will help delegates to build on their existing skill base and enhance the way they work with others. The ability to interpret non-verbal communication effectively is a key basis of any good communicator and this intensive 5-day training course will develop this skill as well as the other essential communication skills required in the workplace to deal with a range of challenging situations.
This COPEX training course will feature:
- The essential interpersonal skills
- Emotional intelligence and empathy
- The role of communication in effective workplace relationships
- Using key skills to resolve and defuse situations
- Dealing effectively with different personalities
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the psychological framework of good working relationships
- Understand the way personalities react differently to situations
- Analyze the origins of inappropriate behavior and poor performance
- Vary their social style in a range of situations
- Apply their communication skills to facilitate teamwork and co-operation
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of female professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers, especially those who are newly promoted
- Line managers and supervisors
- HR generalists and Business Partners
- HR specialists
- Personal Assistants
||Nov 11 - 15 Nov, 2019
|USD 4,950.00||(12 - 16 Nov 2018 - London, UK)|
|USD 5,950.00||(24 - 28 Feb 2019 - Dubai, UAE)|
|USD 5,950.00||(11 - 15 Nov 2019 - London, UK)|
Sophie Anderson 00971 4 361 6397
COPEX Trainings & Seminars