This advanced COPEX training course is designed to provide experienced Leaders and other Professionals with the knowledge and skills required by their challenging role. This training course enables your staff to critically explore the skills needed to lead at a time when the global economy is experiencing an economic downturn that is having a significant impact on all industries and all Organisations.
Innovation is regarded as the most important leadership competency in any industry. This course will enable participants to perform in a radical mindset, push boundaries for themselves and their organisation, be agile and adaptive to conditions and outcomes.
This training course examines the key ingredients of innovation, critical thinking, and creativity. The course includes many practical activities that are educationally and professionally enriching. This training course will cover the critical competencies necessary in a modern organisation. It runs like a 5-day Master Class and participants will leave engaged, energized, and inspired.
This COPEX training course will feature:
- The techniques and challenges of innovation
- Business model innovation and value creation
- What disruptive innovation means to you and your organisation
- Practical tools for decision making and solving problems
- Creative and critical thinking skills for Leadership
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of innovation
- List the challenges and cultural appropriateness of innovation
- Identify how to generate, develop, and communicate ideas
- Demonstrate advanced skills in critical and creative thinking
- Develop a business model canvas supporting value creation
||Jul 01 - 05 Jul, 2019
|London, United Kingdom
||09 - 13 Dec, 2019
|USD 4,950.00||(10 - 14 Dec 2018 - London, UK)|
|USD 5,950.00||(10 - 14 Mar 2019 - Dubai, UAE)|
|USD 5,950.00||(01 - 05 Jul 2019 - London, UK)|
|USD 5,950.00||(09 - 13 Dec 2019 - London, UK)|
Sophie Anderson 00971 4 361 6397
COPEX Trainings and Seminars