This dynamic, fast paced COPEX training course encourages delegates to look at their personal style professional behavior, and overall effectiveness across a wide range of areas of their work. Initially looking at thinking patterns and self-image, the material progresses through the application of personal development theories and practices. Delegates will realize benefit as they progress through the course material, gaining knowledge and expertise to build a repertoire of skills. The focus on creativity and applied thinking will enable them to become more effective as managers and leaders in today’s workplace.
By attending this COPEX training course you should achieve these goals:
- Understand and develop personal and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Identify ways to move from negative thought patterns to positive and motivating patterns.
- Understand how to become more disciplined and personally effective
- Demonstrate the factors which may empower or disempowered ourselves and others
- Understand how to release new drive and motivation in their lives and working environment
||Aug 05 - 09 Aug, 2019
|London, United Kingdom
||04 - 08 Nov, 2019
|USD 4,950.00||(05 - 09 Nov 2018 - London)|
|USD 4,950.00||(03 - 07 Dec 2018 - Istanbul)|
|USD 5,950.00||(05 - 09 Aug 2019 - Vienna)|
|USD 5,950.00||(04 - 08 Nov 2019 - London)|
Sophie Anderson 00971 4 361 6397
COPEX Trainings & Seminars