The course focuses on the key aspects of purchasing and procurement, delegates will learn how procurement function has developed from a simple administrative function to a fully-fledgedstrategic business unit. Best practices will also be covered.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Contracts, Purchasing, and Procurement personnel and those that want to develop their procurement and purchasing skills
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to
- Overview of the procurement process
- Steps to developing strategic procurement plan
- Improved relations between personnel, customers and suppliers
- Effectively implement the tactical procurement decisions
- Selecting the most appropriate ordering process
- Addressing quality issues
- Reducing the cost of procurement: small value purchase orders
- Contingency Procurement Decisions