This course focuses on educating delegates about the importance of a properly designed and effective performance management process and the required techniques which includes formulating objectives, reviewing and monitoring performance, giving feedback, coaching, training, development and reward and of course, appraisal itself. This course will further explain how these techniques link to the role of HR and line manages; it also goes on to highlight some practical problems with employee appraisal.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for many professionals but will greatly benefit line manages, team leaders and Supervisors who are or will be responsible for the use and application of performance management and appraisal techniques
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to;
- Understand The role of HR, managers, supervisors and team leaders within performance management
- Design and introduce an effective performance management scheme
- Making performance appraisal work in a multi-cultural environment
- Maintaining good performance – the psychology of positive reinforcement
- know the best practice in assisting with employee work-performance problems
- Understand and explain the importance of personnel performance management in an organization
- Be able to Measure results and review of progress in the achievement of set targets.
- Positively influence high performance in an organization
- Monitoring employee performance: monthly, quarterly and annual reviews