This highly interactive Contingency and Evacuation Planning course is an information dissemination course specifically designed to tutor delegates on how to effectively respond in the case of a major emergency / evacuation that might occur in the workplace or their place of assignment. This course also presents current and emerging evacuation planning tools, methodologies, and trends, and offers insight into special considerations that evacuation planning stakeholders should consider when designing, reviewing, or contributing to evacuation planning efforts.
Who should attend?
This course will be of interest to a variety of professionals with an interest in evacuation and contingency planning
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Develop strategic plans to mitigate the impact of threats and risks
- Identify tools and methods for coordination and collaboration
- Identify current and emerging evacuation planning practices
- Describe effective emergency evacuation planning practices
- Know the major components of contingency planning
- Understand the need for contingency planning
- Understand the unified contingency plan approach