Emergency response situations in the Energy sector are fast moving, often dangerous and can be chaotic. To avoid the latter, attendance on this Crisis Management training course is essential.
If managed correctly then not all these incidents will be critical or could be classed as a crisis. Hence, this course aims to educate delegates on strategic ways to manage all these incidents to avoid emergencies which could affect, disrupt or stress production
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for Designated Incident, Emergency and Crisis Response Professionals and anybody interested in learning more about crisis management and emergency response in the energy sector
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Apply best practice in organizing Emergency Communications Centre (ECC), Emergency Response Team (ERT) and Crisis Management Teams (CMT) to their best advantage
- Analyze the importance of human factor, the means to ensure the best psychological readiness, resource allocation, deployment, discipline and leadership.
- Understand the attributes between Incidents, Emergencies and Crisis in the industry
- Develop methods on how to avoid unnecessary escalation & how to design command & control response to each scenario
- Learn how to enhance on-scene leadership capabilities and techniques